«Economics and Finance» runs Special Issues to create collections of papers on specific topics. The aim is to build a community of authors and readers to discuss the latest research and develop new ideas and research directions. Special Issues are led by Guest Editors who are experts in the subject and oversee the editorial process for papers. Papers published in a Special Issue will be collected together on a dedicated page of the journal website. For any inquiries related to a Special Issue, please contact the Editorial Office.
Special issue proposal
- CV and list of publications of the guest editors; (the main guest editor can invite up to 2 co-editors to edit the Special Issue).
- A working title, an overview of the topics, aims and scope.
- An estimated number of articles to be published, and if possible, list of potential authors and titles of manuscripts.
- Tentative time frame for submissions and publications.
- A special issue may contain a minimum of 8 papers.
- The length of a single paper may not exceed 20 pages.
- Papers in the Special Issue may be invited or openly submitted. The Guest Editors are responsible for reviewing the Special Issue papers, and supply final versions to the journal Editorial Office for publication.
Please, complete Special Issue Proposal Form and send it to the Editor.