The submission language is English only.
Recommended paper structure
- Title (e.g. On Laconic and Informative Titles)
- Abstract (max. 200 words)
- Keywords (max. 7 words/phrases)
- JEL classification code
- 1. Literature Survey
- 2. Methods
- 3. Results
- 4. Discussion
- Single-spaced text, tables, and references.
- 2.5 cm margins (top, bottom, left, and right).
- 12-point Times Roman typeface.
- No line numbering on any pages.
- No page numbers.
- The length of the article should not be less then 8 pages and cannot exceed 25 pages.
- Manuscripts or committee reports that exceed these guidelines will be subject to reductions in length.
Authors must use the Microsoft Word template to prepare their manuscript. Using the template file will substantially shorten the time to complete copy-editing and publication of accepted manuscripts. Accepted file format: Microsoft Word 97-2003 (*.doc).
- Editorial correspondence including manuscripts for submission should be addressed to the Editor:
- All papers are subject to single-blind peer review procedure. Articles for the review process are accepted continuously. You will be kept informed by our Editor about all necessary details and terms.
The review process
- Publication of original scientific and overview papers in the «Economics and Finance» journal is preceded by an independent, single-blind peer review procedure.
- The review process takes into account such factors as relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability, and language quality.
- The possible results of the review process include acceptance, acceptance after revisions, or rejection of the paper.
- If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit the paper, no guarantee that the revised version will be accepted is given.
- Rejected articles are not subject to re-review process.
- If both reviews are positive, the article is recommended for publication.
- If both reviews are negative, the article is rejected in the review process.
- If at least one reviewer requires the article to be reworked and reassessed, the article must be reworked and then sent back for re-evaluation to the same reviewer.
- In case that one review is positive and the other negative, the evaluation of a third newly determined reviewer is decisive.
- The average length of a review process is 15 days. The author will be informed about the result of the review process by the Editor.
- Articles for the review process are accepted continuously.
- After the successful review process, the articles are subject to proofreading, graphic preparation for printing, and final authors proof.
- We ask reviewers to be as specific as possible in indicating what must be done to make a manuscript acceptable for journal publication. This embodies a primary objective of the journal: to assist authors in the research process. Our Editorial Policy is one which is supportive, rather than critical. We encourage all authors who are not successful in a first attempt to rewrite the manuscript in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers. We will be pleased to referee future versions and rewrites of manuscripts and work with authors in achieving their research goals.
- «Economics and Finance» journal publishes accepted manuscripts as soon as possible.
- If a manuscript is not scheduled for publication by the end of the one-year period following acknowledgment of receipt, authors may request that the manuscript be released to them.
- Papers that are published or held by the Journal may not be published elsewhere (either in sum or in part) without written permission from «Economics and Finance» journal.
- «Economics and Finance» journal reserves the right to edit all papers for style, syntax, grammar, and clarity.
- All authors of published papers are required to transfer copyright ownership of the manuscript to «Economics and Finance» journal.
- Authors are required to obtain written copyright permission to include material in their paper for which they do not own copyright.
- «Economics and Finance» journal reserves the right to reproduce published papers in full or in part in other media.
- All articles published in «Economics and Finance» journal are published in full open access. In order to provide free access to readers, and to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, an article processing charge (APC) of 100 EUR applies to papers accepted after peer review.
- One hard copy: 100 EUR. Postage is paid additionally.